Improve your Customer service
Today customers have unlimited access to company, service and product information. Since they can also in a split second share their thoughts, positive and negative to thousands of people “out there”, it’s more important than ever that you have happy customers.
Since acquiring a new customer cost five times that of keeping an existing one, keeping customers happy ensuring that they will stay with you and spread the good word about you and your services, is a key differentiator to be successful.
Imagine how much more successful your organization would be if you could . . .
- know everything about your customers and what you have said to them
- get back to you customers as quickly as possible with an answer, and keep them updated on what’s happening
- be on-top of information about your services & products, but also what your customer have purchased from you
- be able to communicate with your customers wherever they are, in traditional channels but also in new such as social media, discussion forums, etc.
- listen to their concerns and provide quality solutions that solves their problems. Meet the same expectations as you would have if you were the customer
How Addcent and CRM improve your customer service
With a customized CRM application, scaled to fit, and more effective processes for your Customer Service organization, you will benefit from:
- increased productivity and customer satisfaction by having all relevant customer, engagement and product information right at your fingertips.
- decreased response and case resolution time with automation functionality, advanced case routing and monitoring features
- quickly find the correct answers and make available in any channel by using knowledge base management and self-service functionality
- increased companies collective intelligence and knowledge by utilizing efficient collaboration tools
- engaged customers in self-service portals and communities; reduce cost by letting them serve themselves and others
- social networks as Facebook & Twitter by making them part of your CRM system by incorporating your customer’s social profiles and monitor your online footprint in real time. Connect with customers, join conversations and create cases
Addcent Customer Service Booster Packages
Customer service Enabler - your route map to improved Customer service
Customer service Implementation - destination Customer satisfaction; people and systems ready; right first time
Business Change Support - because the only constant thing is change
CRM Investment Booster - getting the best from your existing CRM solution
Addcent uses Salesforce.com CRM application Service Cloud to support the Customer service processes.
Service Cloud connects you with customers, knowledge and solutions. At a click, wherever you are.