CRM Investment Booster
Get the best from your existing CRM solution
Implementing CRM with Service Cloud is about more than investing in the right application. Even a first-rate CRM application deployed poorly becomes a poor CRM solution. Without thorough planning, analysis and whole-business perspective, you risk low usage and you may never achieve your desired goal of improved customer service.
Addcent can turn a failing CRM system into a success
We can help you to avoid and correct mistakes and omissions in your existing CRM system. We’ve helped organizations solve issues caused when:
- Business analysis is inadequate. Problems and needs not identified or understood so the CRM system works around them or against them.
- We help you to understand your business in depth. Then we make sure your CRM system’s functionality and features meet your needs and solve your problems. And we identify your strengths and opportunities, and how you can make the most of them.
- End user involvement is too little and too late. They have no engagement with the new CRM application, which becomes an expensive management reporting tool.
- We work with your end-users from day one. So they are involved in the requirements on and design of the system, committed and ready to work with it and the processes.
- Process improvement is not built in. And when faulty processes are automated it simply leads to errors that are executed faster.
- We review your business processes, throughout your operation. So your new CRM system automates the effective processes, and introduces new ones, designed for the way your business works, to replace the faulty ones.
- CRM is introduced in isolation from other business systems, so it stays separate.
- We use our expertise in data management and technical integration to build a system where all your processes and applications communicate and share information. And we work with the stakeholders end-to-end across the organization so that they understand and commit to the new way of working.
We work with you to assess your existing Service Cloud implementation. We look at your business goals, your existing and planned processes and your functional and technical requirements. The improvement plan we create with you will lead you, step-by-step, towards your goal of improved customer service.
And you get the best from your CRM system and a better return on your investment.