Cloud developer - Stockholm Office
You are a developer today with at least 3 years of appreciated work, preferrably as a consultant. You have worked with both backend and frontend development, integration and solution design. You are maybe getting frustrated at having to deal with old technologies which are slow to work with because you need to deal with a lot of infrastructure. You want to achieve more in a shorter time period and feel that satisfaction coming from having happy clients. Furthermore, you appreciate the constructive spirit in a small and fast-growing consultancy firm working with edge Cloud technologies.
You will get
At Addcent, you will have a clear focus and become an authority within the Cloud domain. You will be working in an agile manner with analysis, design and development of Cloud solutions on the Force.com platform. You will have the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, with great possibilities to contribute to development of the company and all the benefits that goes with that. Imagine where you will be in some years if you join us now!
You are a top notch communicator, great at making clients express their needs and finding effective solutions to them. You are structured in the way you work and self-managed to a high extent. At Addcent we value developers who are customer focused with a high ambition and motivation to deliver value.
- Have a broad experience of agile application development with methods such as SCRUM. Preferably on the Force.com platform, but if you are willing to put down hard work to become a seasoned Cloud developer, Java or .NET ecosystems form a good background.
- Have experience in developing MVC web applications including AJAX and REST technologies. VisualForce and APEX experience is an advantage
- Have experience in backend development in service oriented architectures
- Have experience in relational database modelling, SQL development and ETL
- Have experience in integration using SOAP and anynchronous messaging
- Have experience in solution design and architectural descriptions in UML
- Have great knowledge in IT-security. Single Sign On, SAML, OAUTH and IDM experience is an advantage.
- Have a process-oriented approach, BPMN modelling is an advantage
- Have experience of or a genuine interest in Cloud technologies and are constantly looking for new and better way to develop things. Force.com platform experience is an advantage.
- Have been working as a developer for at least 3 years. Consulting experience is an advantage.
- Have a relevant Academic degree
- Speak and write English flawlessly. Being fluent in Swedish or Norwegian is required
Based in our Stockholm office, you will be working with Force.com Cloud development assignments in the Nordic region. The projects will span the whole lifecycle, ranging from analysis, solution design, implementation and migration. We have a high focus on selling and delivering our Business Booster Packages, which requires a continuous refinement in our projects. You are expected to take on leading technical roles in our customer deliverances and contribute to the company development.